Friday, February 22, 2019

(Graphic Design) Typography

Pre-Production:

For this project I decided to pick fonts I felt best fit me, and I prefer fonts that are more relaxed rather than harsh and professional. For the quotes, I mostly looked towards rock bands and rock music for inspiration because it just fits me so well. 

Production:

During this project, I would've never guessed working in Black and White would be so hard! It really is hard to perceive emotions from a Black and White image, but overall I got a better understanding for the Pen tool and especially the font tools used in Illustrator. It felt better once we moved into color, something about color just makes the product stand out so much and adds a whole new layer of emotion to the product.

Post-Production:

I am (mostly) proud of the final product, I feel some of my quotes could've looked better but all in all I think it turned out pretty nice! I would've liked to change the "Dream On" quote's image, but time ran a little short and I couldn't think of anything else to do or use for it. I think the "Moon" one is my favorite quote and design, and the "The more I see" quote is another favorite just because I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers so much. I definitely know this isn't my best work, but I am still rather proud of what came out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment