Friday, May 17, 2019

(Graphic Design) Vector Illlustration

Production of Graphic

While we created the vector images, we had to choose a photo that we wanted to replicate. I chose a picture of my dog! I wanted to do the triangle pattern design for the visual style and then the hardest part of the project began. Making the triangular grid on the picture was tedious and difficult. The pen tool is not my best friend, for sure! The colors were difficult, if I selected the wrong color, it would've made the whole piece appear wrong or out of place. Finally in the end, I had to erase the grid and change the background image and in the end we have... 

I think the image turned out great! I am quite proud of it and I think the colors are accurate and appear pleasant to the eye

No comments:

Post a Comment